Tangy Zangy Passion
(f.) ~ Tangy Zangy Passion
| Citrus Fruit | Brew at 75c. To desired strength.
A jumpy fruit blend, swiftly blending the deliciously sweet and tangy fruits of Apple pieces, hibiscus blossoms, orange peels and rose hip shells. Great for the tea drinker who likes a tangy foretaste, with a sweet aftertaste.
The following ingredients are believed* to have the following benefits:
- Apple pieces - The fiber found in apples is particularly important in the prevention of heart disease through healthy regulation of the levels of fat found in the blood.
- Hibiscus blossoms - Studies have shown that consuming hibiscus lowers blood pressure in adults, reducing their risk of heart disease, stroke and death from cardiovascular disease. Hibiscus is also proven to contain high levels of antioxidants, which help rid the body of free radicals and protect against chronic diseases, such as heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and cancer.
- Orange peels - packed with vitamin C which protects cells by neutralizing free radicals, keeping them from building up and causing permanent damage to healthy cells.
- Rose hip shells - Rose Hips are rich in vitamin C and flavonoids which provide their powerful antioxidant properties.
*Refer to Serendibitea's disclaimer here
- 2 teaspoons per cup, 6-10 minutes at 100 degrees