(f.) ~ Heavenly Berries
| Sweet Fruit | Brew 75c. 3 to 5 minutes.
An irresistible, flirtatious blend of Strawberry pieces, Raspberry pieces, Rose hip shells, Elderberries, Blackberries, Hibiscus blossoms, culminating into an ever present flavour that the moment it drifts from your mouth, the beautiful crippling essence will never leave your mind.
The following ingredients are believed* to have the following benefits:
- Strawberry pieces - Research indicates that drinking Strawberry infused tea may be associated with a decreased risk of cardiovascular disease and that phytochemicals present in strawberries have anti-inflammatory or anticancer properties.
- Raspberry pieces - High in vitamin C and gallic acid, as well as other phytonutrients which gives it the ability to help protect the heart and circulatory systems and slow down the advancement of age-related diseases.
- Rose hip shells - Rose Hips are rich in vitamin C and flavonoids which provide their powerful antioxidant properties.
- Elderberries - Elderberries are an excellent general immune system booster.
- Blackberries - Blackberries contain a high concentration of antioxidants and vitamins which help reduce the risk of heart problems, periodontal disease and age-related decline in motor and cognitive function.
- Hibiscus blossoms - Studies have shown that consuming hibiscus lowers blood pressure in adults, reducing their risk of heart disease, stroke and death from cardiovascular disease. Hibiscus is also proven to contain high levels of antioxidants, which help rid the body of free radicals and protect against chronic diseases, such as heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and cancer.
*Refer to Serendibitea's disclaimer here
- 2 teaspoons per cup, 6-10 minutes at 100 degrees