French Earl Grey II
(eg.) ~ French Earl Grey II
| Sweet Grey | Brew 80c. 3 to 5 minutes.
Our vibrant take on the classic French Earl Grey, an illuminating culmination of hibiscus flower, sunflower blossoms, rose petals and mallow flowers, delicately balanced with the classic china black tea. An absolutely decadently fine tea to wind down on a cool winters night.
The following ingredients are believed* to have the following benefits:
- Hibiscus flower - Studies have shown that consuming hibiscus lowers blood pressure in adults, reducing their risk of heart disease, stroke and death from cardiovascular disease. Hibiscus is also proven to contain high levels of antioxidants, which help rid the body of free radicals and protect against chronic diseases, such as heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and cancer.
- Sunflower blossoms - The flowers are rich in magnesium, potassium, selenium, zinc and iron. Sunflower Blossoms are bright, beautiful and provide the nutrients needed for a healthy lifestyle. Rich in vitamin E, they provide a vital component for your day-to-day nutritional needs.
- Rose petals - Rose tea can help relieve some of the symptoms of menstruation. Rose petals are a natural source of vitamin C
- Mallow flowers - Mallow Blossom has been used to ease sore throats, suppress coughs and address and prevent stomach problems, as well as urinary tract irritations.
*Refer to Serendibitea's disclaimer here
- 1 teaspoon per cup, 3-4 minutes at 100 degrees