(g.) ~ Elliptical Sunrise
| Sweet Green | Brew 75c. 3 to 5 minutes.
The quintessential key stone to any Green tea lovers collection. A vibrant, yet soothing Sencha blend of Cornflower blossom, Rose petals and Sunflower blossoms. Perfect for a cool winters night to not only warm your body but ignite an irrefutably unimaginable flavour from within your mind.
The following ingredients are believed* to have the following benefits:
- Sencha Green tea - Sencha green tea undergoes minimal processing and no fermentation. It is also beneficial in controlling blood sugar levels. Moreover, it is believed that this green tea can help avoid the onset of type 1 diabetes. The polyphenols in the Sencha green tea can also help increase the rate of metabolism. Thus, this can help the body effectively burn fat.
- Cornflower blossom - Rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, folic acid, pectin and calcium, making them essential for the development and maintenance of bones. Cornflower Blossom infused tea helps to boost immunity, ease anxiety and soothe digestive distress
- Rose petals - Rose petals are a natural source of vitamin C which is a natural antioxidant that can block some of the damage that results from exposure to toxins and free radicals. Rose petals are also rich in polyphenols as well as a range of other antioxidants, including ellagic acid and quercetin.
- Sunflower blossoms - The flowers are rich in magnesium, potassium, selenium, zinc and iron. Sunflower Blossoms are bright, beautiful and provide the nutrients needed for a healthy lifestyle. Rich in vitamin E, they provide a vital component for your day-to-day nutritional needs.
*Refer to Serendibitea's disclaimer here
- 1 teaspoon per cup, 2-3 minutes at 80 degrees