(G.) ~ Dreamy Nights
| Florally Green | Brew 75 c. 3 to 5 minutes.
A calming Green tea sencha blend of pineapple pieces, sunflower blossoms, chamomile flowers, mallow flowers, rose petals and calendula. Best Served on a cool winters evening, igniting a warm soul.
The following ingredients are believed* to have the following benefits:
- Sencha Green tea - Sencha is prepared by infusing the processed whole tea leaves in hot water. It is the most popular tea in Japan.
- Pineapple pieces - pineapple acts as an excellent diuretic aiding in the weight loss.
- Sunflower blossoms - The flowers are rich in magnesium, potassium, selenium, zinc and iron. Rich in vitamin E, they provide a vital component for your day-to-day nutritional needs.
- Chamomile flowers - Chamomile has a mild sedative effect that has been used to relieve insomnia and anxiety, promoting more restful sleep and relieving the stress brought on by everyday situations.
- Mallow flowers - Mallow Blossom has been used to ease sore throats, suppress coughs and address and prevent stomach problems, as well as urinary tract irritations.
- Rose petals - Rose petals are a natural source of vitamin C which is a natural antioxidant that can block some of the damage that results from exposure to toxins and free radicals. Rose petals are also rich in polyphenols as well as a range of other antioxidants, including ellagic acid and quercetin. Research has shown that polyphenols help prevent cardiovascular diseases as well as osteoporosis and even cancer.
- Calendula - Possesses Anti-Inflammatory Capabilities, Contains Antimicrobial & Antiviral Components, Calms Muscle Spasms
- Chamomile - Used to calm the central nervous system and relax the body.
*Refer to Serendibitea's disclaimer here